Nowadays, there a numerous platforms that can satisfy the thirst of novelty usually associated with being a developer. Nevertheless, GitHub is one of the most important hubs for software development.
Of course, keeping an eye on what new projects are created on GitHub can be a bit tricky. That said, if you’re interested in keeping up to date with the trending projects on GitHub, then Hacker Tab is definitely for you.
Helps you discover exciting new projects on GitHub
In short, Hacker Tab is a straightforward Google Chrome extension that replaces your browser’s new tab screen with GitHub’s trending projects section. It can be installed from the Chrome Web Store with just a few mouse clicks like most other extensions of this sort, and it lives in the typical place, on the right side of the address bar of your browser.
Once installed, the extension brings forth a comprehensive list of trending projects from GitHub in the browser’s new tab window. The content is revealed within a fairly minimalistic GUI, with only a top toolbar being the main interface element.
Filter projects according to your preferences
Taking everything into consideration, Hacker Tab is a very interesting and potentially useful tool. It’s easy to install, easy to use, and it’s very unobtrusive, since it doesn’t get in your way while working with your favorite browser.
Hacker Tab 0.17.580 Crack Download X64 [Latest 2022]
A simple tool for discovering trending GitHub projects
Textify is a simple text-to-speech app that is designed to make your mobile devices more human-friendly. Textify takes text from your screen and converts it into speech. This app is useful when it comes to people who are visually-impaired and want to access the digital world.
Textify offers a wide range of features such as high quality speech, text-to-speech synthesizer, and various skins to change the look and feel of the app. Textify also allows you to set the screen idle notification sound to be played.
Textify also provides different functionalities that includes Voice typing, Writing as speech, Transcription, and Speech to text.
There are a few features that make Textify stand out from the rest of the apps.
● Text-to-Speech: This is the most important feature that makes Textify unique. Text-to-Speech is a method to make voice understandable by a computer. It’s very helpful to people who are visually impaired.
● Vocabulary: With vocabulary, the app will understand what you are saying. Textify has a huge collection of about 100,000 words that can be used to express your thoughts.
● Language: Textify supports more than 40 languages. You will be able to use different languages as per your choice.
● Configuration: Textify comes with a ‘set up’ option. You will be able to see and edit your settings.
● Synthesize: Textify provides you the option to turn off or on the synthesize feature. If you are not interested to listen to someone’s voice, then you don’t need to listen to it. If you want to listen to someone’s voice, then you need to synthesize.
● Setting: The ‘Setting’ option is available in the app. You can choose the screen idle notification sound and even the text to speech speed.
● Easy to Use: The app provides a simple and easy to use interface. You will not need to install any additional tool to use it. You can simply open the app, select the features you want to use, and then use it.
● Speeds: Textify is available in three different speed options. The three speeds are fast, normal and slow. You will be able to choose your desired speed as per your need.
● Voice: Textify has the option of using
Hacker Tab 0.17.580 Crack+ With License Key Free Download
Developers love GitHub. This open-source software hosting platform has a ton of projects that can be instantly viewed and downloaded, allowing you to become better at coding and build your career. For those who are passionate about coding and can’t get enough of this rewarding activity, we created Hacker Tab for you to help you find what you’re looking for.
Simply type in a new project name and the extension will help you discover the project within an instant. It will show you if the project is recently updated or the project is listed in the trending section of GitHub. From there, you can use your mouse to select the project of your choice, and it will automatically open in your browser.
You can even further customize your experience by choosing different time ranges and languages. All the projects from any given section can be saved as a favorite in the top toolbar. The list will be refreshed every time you open your browser’s new tab.
The trending section lets you view the projects that were added in the last 7 days. You can choose to be notified about the addition of new projects in the coming week or in the coming month. You can also select projects of any given language by typing the first few letters of the language. If you have created any projects on GitHub, you can also add them to the list of projects.
Today, we are going to take a look at the UserExperience Metrics Framework, which is a user research tool that was developed by Alan Henry and Dan McFarland. It is a tool that will help you measure the quality of a web site or a mobile application by providing you with information such as:
From a usability perspective, there are many topics and aspects that you need to pay attention to when creating a user-friendly web or mobile application. These topics include but are not limited to:
Hacker Tab 0.17.580 Crack + With Product Key
✔ Find trending projects on GitHub on a new tab
✔ Filter projects by category, language, or date
✔ Sort projects
✔ See projects in a clean design with some useful links
✔ I’m feeling lucky!
✔ Chrome extension
✔ Easy to install
✔ Support direct contact with our team
✔ Any feedback, comment or question?
Getting your favorite websites in one place is nothing short of a dream. Yet, it’s a dream that’s slowly coming true. We’ve been talking about this subject for quite a while now, so you may be wondering how it’s been progressing. Let’s find out.
How is the Brave New Web?
If you’ve never heard of Brave, you’re not alone. In fact, most people have never heard about it. This is the same case with most people who use Chromium and Firefox. So what’s so great about Brave?
Brave is based on Chromium, and it was created by the co-founders of the popular Firefox browser. From the start, it has been based on the Chromium project.
It features anti-ad blocking, as well as a user-friendly and fast browser. It’s fast because it doesn’t hog resources as all other browsers do. In fact, its code is only about 3 times the size of Chromium’s code.
It also offers tab, search, and bookmarks sync, so you can stay connected between all your devices.
From other aspects, Brave also offers interesting features. For example, it automatically blocks ads on your favorite websites, which makes it easy to browse these sites. The URL bar in Brave is also very customizable and personal.
Another useful feature is the Brave Rewards program. This rewards program rewards you for your time spent on browsing the internet. This means that you earn money for your time, and it’s a really great incentive.
The Best Alternative to Google Chrome
According to our research, the Google
What’s New In?
This extension is now available for Linux users via the Chrome Web Store:
Howdy, in this tutorial, I'll show you the easiest way to build a bootable USB pen drive for Windows 10 or Windows 7 from a Ubuntu Linux system.
Why You Will Need A Bootable Windows USB Drive With Ubuntu?
The ability to boot Ubuntu off a USB flash drive is one of the greatest advantages of a modern Linux distribution. You can have your entire Ubuntu experience in your pocket, and you don't need to have the original operating system to install it.
Installation process is very simple, but some people have a problem with that. They aren't familiar with the bootable USB pen drive procedure. Fortunately, Ubuntu has got this covered for you. Just follow my simple instructions below and you'll be ready to boot Ubuntu in no time.
First, we need to create a live Ubuntu USB stick. Follow the steps below:
1. Open your Ubuntu live session. Start your computer with the Ubuntu live CD or live USB. If you don't have the CD or USB, then you can download it from the Ubuntu download page.
2. If you don't see an option to create a Live USB pen drive, then select "Install Ubuntu" from the main screen.
3. Once you select the Install option, you will be directed to a step-by-step installation guide. Read the guide and follow all of the steps.
4. Once you're done with the installation, your system should be up and running.
Now, we need to make a Windows 10 or Windows 7 bootable USB pen drive. I'll show you how to do it for Windows 10, but the steps are almost the same for Windows 7.
1. Download Rufus, an awesome open source application for creating Windows bootable USB drives.
2. Download the Rufus application to your Windows OS.
3. Open Rufus, select your Windows USB drive and press "Start" to launch Rufus.
4. Select "Windows" from the left menu and click on the "Start" button to start the Windows USB creator.
5. Once the process is over, you should see a new live Windows USB in the left pane of the Rufus interface.
That's it, you're done with the entire process. All you need to do is boot your computer and start Ubuntu from your USB drive.
System Requirements For Hacker Tab:
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU or equivalent
2 GB of RAM
1.5 GB of HDD space
5.1 GB of free space
Intel Core i5 CPU or equivalent
2 GB of HDD space
The Simulator is compatible with the latest version of the Unity